In the global industry, there is a strong demand for Computer Engineers particularly those who combine technical skills with good communication skills and team-work ability. Some but not all of the job opportunities can be summarized as follows:
- Working as lecturers or researchers for universities or research centers,
- Working for companies such as banks, airline industries, government departments, consulting companies, and computer organizations that run large computer based systems, and firms specifying computer equipment for a certain application,
- Implementing data communication systems and Internet technologies,
- Designing and developing hardware components and interface cards for computer systems,
- Managing and working in high level software development projects,
- Maintaining and administering distributed databases and corporate local area networks.
- Constitutive and administrator engineer in Management Information Systems.